you have got to see these

I'm sure you all have heard of the amazing planet earth dvd's, but I will testify to their awesomeness. One you start you cannot stop watching these things. Not only are these documentaries beautifully done, they give great insight into what is going on around the world. You should really watch for yourselves. Buy the series and have people over for planet earth parties. That sounds like some kind of crazy cult or something so make sure you give a description of the event.

4 Comments:

  1. carrie doan said...
    everyone needs to know about the polar bears.

    plus they make for a great date movie with all the romantic animal love scenes :)
    Reverb said...
    I asked for these for Christmas. Alas, I did not receive them. No one likes me.

    They have the entire set at Sam's for about $35. We'll have to get it when you guys get back.

    R
    carrie doan said...
    heck yes. that would be awesome. I thought they were more expensive than that.
    carrie doan said...
    dang it. that comment was from me not carrie. It is too confusing when your wife now has an account.

Post a Comment