gadget society


Merry Christmas to me. I love getting nice gifts for me and Carrie and I am the one that benefits. Oh did I say that out loud? Well any way this Christmas my mom got us an ipod. The newly redesigned nano specifically and it is sweet. I am not the most technically savy person on the planet, but I enjoy cool stuff like this once in a great while. The first thing I did with this little beauty was accidentaly put the language setting to Chinese. Woops. Fear not, I eventually got it switched after hours of messing with it.

So the first thing I did when we arrived back in Canada was hop on my computer and download all the music I could fit on this four gig capacity. I did it wrong the first time, so I had to wipe everything off and redo all the settings, but I prevailed over the machine and got a whoping thousand songs on there. What was the first thing I put on there you might ask? You guessed it. Journey's greatest hits. Steve Perry and the band never sounded so good.

I'm still not sure how I feel about walking down the street or riding the bus with these headphones in my brain cutting off the world around me. I am paranoid that I'm going to get knocked over the head or something. But thus far I have enjoyed sitting somewhere like a coffee shop by myself.

Now I have finally acheived coolness.

3 Comments:

  1. carrie doan said...
    watch your head...coolness points go way down when you're lying face down in a concrete puddle.

    therein lies reason #2 why I don't like ipods.
    Reverb said...
    Ooh...looks like you might need to get an iWife.
    Ryan Allen Doan said...
    she will come around one of these days.

Post a Comment