retreat time


Yesterday, we were supposed to go somewhere to reflect on what God is doing with our lives. I chose to get out to the Vancouver Aquarium. Since being home and going to the Newport Aquarium with Ryan and Allison I have been chomping at the bit to get over to see this. I must say it was awesome. Packed, but awesome. Apparently it was some sort of special weekend where diving companies were doing special things there, but that didn't ruin my fun. I saw things that my eyes have never seen before. It sort of reminded me of my childhood sea world memories.

I loved the dolphin shows and the whale shows. The otters were cool too. They even had a huge sloth hangin out in a tree. But I think some of my favorite things to just stop and watch are the different jellyfish. Those things are so neat to look at.

All in all, I think that I think about my life enough. It was much needed to just go and do something fun. I had a great time by myself, just observing crazy creations of God.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment