back to the Pacific Northwest



Today we got to fly back across country to Vancouver. We feel like zombies as we had anticipated. I must say that our flight from Atlanta to Vancouver was especially awesome today. I got to do some of my favorite things while flying over America, the land of the free and the home of excess and overabundance. I got to do some napping. I got to watch some movies on those sweet little screens they have in the head rests of the seat in front of you. I watched all of Hot Rod, some of Transformers, and about two minutes of the Bourne Ultimatum. It was great. They even served drinks and snacks more than once. I got to enjoy coffee and cookies while watching some great entertainment. That's what I'm talking about. I also got a little reading in while listening to classical music on the headset. Wow. We weren't even in first class. I'm pretty sure we were in the last class.
Being home for two whole weeks was great. We had been anticipating the holidays for six months, which was our last trip home.


Some of the highlights of our time back "home".





Staying up late and watching movies with my mother in law.
Driving my GTO that I would love to get rid of.
Vineyard Westside dinner and services.
Making new friends.
A little nintendo wii action.
Most awesome New Year's Party ever.
Hanging with the Detzels and checkin out our future home.
Newport Aquarium and seeing the Lord's creativity.
Talking about our experiences with friends and family.
Getting to do a little work on the future coffee shop.
Drinking a lot of coffee.
Price Hill Chili.
Chipotle.







All in all our time was wonderful. Maybe a little too busy. We can't wait to see where these relationships go in the future.

2 Comments:

  1. Reverb said...
    I look psychotic in that picture.
    Ryan Allen Doan said...
    no you look psychotic in your profile pic.

Post a Comment