good food makes me happy

For our community breakfast yesterday we took a field trip to a little place called bons. No where else can nine people eat a huge breakfast with enough left over to feed a village and get away for twenty eight dollars. It might not be good for you but it sure does taste good and has a great ambiance. Some would disagree. Bons is not for everyone, but I like it. So that was breakfast for lunch I got another pleasant surprise.

Deric had heard about this new mexican restaurant that had just opened. Mexican food in Vancouver is pretty scarce. And if you do find some it is probably nasty. So we went and it was wonderful. I even tried something I have never even heard of before. It was called a pupusa. You really can't go wrong with cheese, beans, and pork covered in cornmeal.

It tasted amazing. I know that we men are fairly easy to please. I'm glad it's that way. My whole day is changed by some great food or some coffee or a back massage. I love being a simple minded human being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment