some things I will miss

Things are quickly winding down to the end of our time here in Canada. For the most part it has been good to us. I can do without the bed bugs and getting sick all the time. But there certainly are some things I will miss about this place. I will definitely miss the amazing coffee shops to choose from. I will miss the great views seen everywhere in British Columbia. I will miss the great hiking trails and wildlife that you can reach in a matter of minutes from where we live.

I will miss the Ferry Rides to surrounding islands. It feels like you are on a cruise ship or something.

I will really miss all the eccentric styles of dress walking around this city. You never know what you might see walking down our street here.

The sky train is a great way to get around. I can be to the other side of the city in a couple of minutes. They need one of these in every city. It is too great. You really don't need as many cars with these buzzing around.

I will miss the never ending variety of cultures, foods, and languages that I can experience in a given day. Sometimes I truly forget that I am in North America with so many different cultures all around us.
Gelato is something I wish we could get back home. It is so good.

Other than that all my wants and desires can be fulfilled in the great town of Cincinnati.

4 Comments:

  1. Reverb said...
    Mmm...gelato.

    Major progress is under way on the apartment my friend. God is moving and clearly showing us that we're doing the right thing.

    Can't wait to see you guys! Soon!
    DanThoms said...
    I don't know what gelato is but I'm a pro at making instant pudding. Maybe you can replace your desire for gelato with a desire for goetta.
    carrie doan said...
    boo on bed bugs. at least we're lepers together snookums.
    amy said...
    hey. where am I in this list? Aren't you going to miss me more than Dolce Amore?

Post a Comment