roller coaster of love

Since Carrie and I have been here in Vancouver we have surely been through some highs and lows and some coasting along. I am pleased to say that the past week or so has brought with it some great highs. Sickness unfortunately plagued my body with a sore throat for a few days. I received some great prayer and apparently God chose to heal my body. That is always awesome.

We are now in the contending posture. How is God contending for us and how do we contend for others? More good questions to wrestle with. And to kick it all off my best brother in Christ has been out visiting and living life with us. What an almost surreal experience to have him here from home. I love hearing and envisioning what God is doing back home. Can't wait to see everyone in a couple of months and see how things are changing.

Good news...God is always working and fighting for us. Rain here kind of stinks today. I have a feeling I am going to be saying that a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment