Best Day Ever!


I know those are pretty big words, but for some reason the cosmos aligned today and it felt like the best day ever. Why is that? Well a number of small events led me to feel this way. Let's see... well, right out of bed this morning it was a beautiful day. The air smelled great and the temp was amazing. The sun was out and everything seemed to have an overabundance of life. Then we all had some breakfast together this morning and went for a time of worship. We decided to go for a walk to one of the most amazing local parks in the area. With the fall leaves changing all sorts of colors, the sun, and the mountains in the background it seemed like I was in heaven. Literally, the way life was going on in this park on such a gorgeous day it is the way I envision heaven to some extent.

Then after that Carrie and I came home and she gave me a haircut to make me feel like a new man and not someone who has been living in a cave for about six months. Then some other great things happened that married people do and that was great. Then we watched a great movie. Little Miss sunshine has such great messages and was relaxing for me and Carrie. After that I did a little work in a basement that I have been working on. It is quite nice to see some tangible results for your labor. It really makes you feel like a man. Then a lovely dinner prepared by someone else. It tasted great. Now I am just relaxin.

Today almost felt like a vacation day or something. Maybe that is why it seemed so great. I think we all have been in great need of a wonderful, stress free day. I am so thankful. I love days like these.

1 Comment:

  1. Reverb said...
    Best days ever are always awesome!

    Sounds like it was a good one...hopefully you'll have one soon that beats this one too.

    I like the new profile layout!

Post a Comment