a new season

We are now in a new season of the year and life. Almost overnight Vancouver found itself in the fall season. With it comes colder weather, changing leaves, and a good bit of rain. I thought I would have no problem with the wet climate, but I may be proven wrong rather soon. I am currently a bit discouraged when I think about spending the majority of the next four months getting soaked every time I walk out the door.

All in all, with the new season brings new challenges as we are on the down hill slope toward coming home. That is so exciting to both Carrie and I. As we were having coffee with a new friend of ours last night I came to a realization again, which was that I need to enjoy each moment as best as possible wherever possible and not let rain keep us from doing things. I don't want to always feel that the grass is always greener on...you know that saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment