Here in Vancouver we are all currently suffering due to the strike that is going on. The city workers have been on strike now for at least two months while negotiations are going on. What this really means is that no trash service is happening and garbage is everywhere. It really stinks especially on hot days. I imagine they will get things resolved at some point, but as for now things are piling up all over. Image a major city with over two months of trash filling the streets and alleyways. I hope someone gives in.

1 Comment:

  1. Reverb said...
    Sweet...hopefully the garbage will still be there when I come over. I love the smell of rotten soy milk in the morning.

    "Excuse me "SIR", but can you please get rid of some of this garba...ah...ahh why are you hitting me???!?!?!! Sir, please stop sir! Sir, please!"

Post a Comment