canadian folks can be frustrating

Canadians are not all that different. I mean we live right next to each other on the same continent. As I am living life in this country I am finding that there is some sort of strange underlying tension between Canadian people and America. They don't dislike me personally, but you can clearly tell that they feel that they are certainly superior at times. There does seem to be a stereotyping of US citizens. Apparently Canadians feel like American people are wasteful, uneducated, and just stupid. I'll be honest, that is getting really old. I really don't mind what opinion people have about our country, but the jokes are getting old. Canadians just need to lighten up and have some fun in life. Can't we all just get along. I don't see what the big deal is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment