back from the weekend.


Hey all. I am now back from Washington. I had the opportunity to visit a youth retreat camp where one of our staff members was the guest speaker. The weekend was a great opportunity to visit the good ole US of A. Although I had to sleep in the seventh grade bunk I had a great time. It was relaxing to get out of the city and share a little bit about my life with some younger generations and older generations. The youth leaders there were really fantastic. Even though America seems to be a place of excessive materialism and waste, I really miss being around Americans at times.
I also got to make a stop in Seattle and see some of the city on our way home. So now I am getting back into the week and what God has for our lives here in Vancouver. What a journey. Rest is something that I am still constantly trying to catch up on. As I go through this journey I am trying to always put into practice what we are learning and reading here in this experience for a life long ministry. May God remove the scales from my eyes so that I may see clearer. The journey is the destination...

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    Hey - glad you are getting to experience new places and see how different people are in each place. Every part of the country has different culture...and different ways of practicing religion. It is all the same God, just different ways of living in his grace. Different is good!

Post a Comment