Hospitality

This is what my good friend Wikipedia says:

Hospitality refers to the relationship process between a guest and a host, and it also refers to the act or practice of being hospitable, that is, the reception and entertainment of guests, visitors, or strangers, with liberality and goodwill.
Hospitality is also known as the act of providing kindness and comfort to whomever may be in need.

Haha. Just a joke. Nobody take that seriously. I LOVE GAY PEOPLE!

This is one huge thing I feel that has been laid on my heart to explore during my experiences in Vancouver. How do we show hospitality to those who are different than I am? What could it look like to be hospitable to strangers and friends? We should give others the best we can. If we are going to give food to someone, give the best or at least something you yourself would eat.


This will change the world.

I feel challenged to: be creative, employ the gifts available in our community, be inviting, put Christ on display to the world (in a non condeming way), be relevant with out abandoning truth, and enjoy life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment