bullies


Today started as an early morning down to Bellingham. I had to pick up Deric and Amber this morning. Any time I have to cross the border it can be a little nerve racking to say the least. Although I have a visa to get back into Canada they question me like I am some sort of criminal.

One of the worst visits to the border was with my buddy Ryan. The man fired questions at us and was over the top with his rudeness. He even crumpled our papers up and threw them back at us, and then told us to go inside for further questions. All in all we escaped with little emotional damage and we even got all of our firearms and explosives across the border. Yippie Horray!

Luckily this morning they didn't ask me a thing. They just handed me my passport right back and they even said "have a nice day". That is monumental for the Canadian Border Patrol to say to an American. It just doesn't happen. In order to get the job, they must have a burning hatred for all Americans. Or maybe that is just the way it is for all Canadian citizens. I have met one woman here who said that she loves Americans. That was cool.

We Americans need to throw out some crazy insane love to these Canadians to break down the streotypes all the Canucks have up here.

How would Jesus love the Border Patrol?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment