Discovering who I am


Man, I love learning more about myself.
One of the things that is inteded about our experiences is that we discover more of ourselves and what God wants for us.

Recently I took a test called Stregths Finder 2.0. This is a test designed to uncover your strengths and what makes you stand out from others. It also gives an action plan of how to use these strengths throughout your life. It is great. I dicovered that my five top strengths are:

Adaptability- this means that I am a go with the flow sort of person and that I discover the future one day at a time.

Empathy- which means that I have the ability to sense feelings of others by imaging myself in their place.

Maximizer- says that I seek to transform something strong into something superb.

Developer- this means that I recognize and cultivate the potential in others and that I derive satisfaction from small improvements.

Positivity- (I especially like this one) this says that I have an enthusiasm that is contagious.

I am pretty pleased with these strengths and hope to be in a position to use them to their fullest potential now and in the future.

1 Comment:

  1. Reverb said...
    Did you get the Living Your Strengths book?

    You do know that is what we do on week two of Excavation over at the ole' Vineyard Westside right? It's awesome to figure this stuff out and start using it to God's advantage.

Post a Comment