gettin busy wit it

At home I can really waste time. I just don't even know what to do with myself sometimes.

I have here exhibit A.
This is a picture of me sitting in my favorite reading chair at home. Notice however, that I am not reading, but rather taking pictures of myself with my computer.

Lame.

Right now I am sitting at my favorite cafe in Cincinnati. The Rohs Street Cafe. This is the place where I come to do anything that requires any sort of focus. Here it doesn't matter what is going on around me or what music is playing, I can get things accomplished.

So here is Exhibit B.



While drinking two cups of coffee I managed to have some great reading time, researching various things like flight info for travels to Kenya, and firing of quite a few emails that have been hanging over my head.

I even had a couple great conversations while I was here today.

I love this place.

2 Comments:

  1. Reverb said...
    Uh oh...a return to blogdom?
    DanThoms said...
    By the way, you and your wife never posting blogs is unacceptable behavior. I demand that everyone who lives in that house blog!

Post a Comment