while going to the bathroom...

This morning started the same way most other mornings do. I got up and started with a little breakfast and coffee. These days I have to start my day with some sort of food source and some leaded fuel(aka coffee). The physiology of my digestive system worked beautifully and I found myself on the toilet.

As I was sitting there, I noticed the new recycled toilet paper that we had just purchased in an attempt to do our part for the creation that we have been entrusted to take care of. I noticed the side of the package that had conveniently labeled on it the quick stats that justify buying this product.

It said right there on the package that by manufacturing 100% recycled products, Marcal(that's the manufacturer) saves the following Earth's resources every day.

6,000 trees

2 Million Gallons of Water

22,000 Pounds of Air pollution

140,000 Gallons of Oil

30,000 Cubic Feet of Landfill Space


That's pretty freaking awesome. We should all be wiping with recycled paper. It may not be as comfortable as the quadruple ply Charmin that some of us are used to buying. But I can guarantee that you will clog the toilet much less with this thin recycled tp.

For other earth friendly products visit
http://greenhome.huddler.com/

Happy wiping.

2 Comments:

  1. Reverb said...
    Saul has discovered a way to recycle paintballs by eating them, vomiting them up, and then eating them again.

    He's got a 3x puke limit though.
    DanThoms said...
    I have become accustomed to a certain level of comfort that comes from my quilted toilette paper. There may have to be no trees left on the earth for me to give that up. I'm just hoping that this toilette paper isn't recycled out of old toilette paper.

Post a Comment